Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#5






Thanks to my brother, i realise this corner of my backyard is obviously the perfect place for outfit photos. Oh and get ready for this next gem of a photo coming up -

BAM, didn't see that coming did you? It's all candid on this blog - i even upload the bad ones haha.

I'm a firm believer in creative license, especially in relation to fashion and style. In other words, if you think it works - go for it, man. Contrary to popular belief, sometimes i like to dress down in the sense that my outfits are sometimes less 'outrageous'. White button, pleather shorts, ankle boots, and a bit of drama in the form of my necklaces. 

3 comments:

  1. We like your style.. Great!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOUR WHOLE OUTFIT!! Specially the boots! and your top and shorts...Pretty much everything hahahaha :)

    xx vacantdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete