Monday, May 14, 2012

#6

It has just occurred to me that I've yet to update my blog in say.. about 3 weeks roughly? Ha, not kosher. I'm sorry, i tried. I will do better guys! So i could attempt to re-cap the past couple weeks, but i can honestly say that nothing tremendously great has happened. Better yet, it's been a whole lot of mediocre. I guess i should my camera around more often so i an get more outfits in.


So, i guess to keep you guys stimulated (per se?) here is an outfit photo! Obviously I'm the one in the blue fur and my infamous signature goth boots. It's from a couple weeks ago, for my best friend Mat's (far right - peach jacket, taupe suede heels, beautiful smile, and an even prettier face) birthday. Take note, it was a Tuesday (haha, and everyone knows, if you plan to go out on a weekday, you do it on a Wednesday at  least), but we put our friends before social 'norms'. So we put on a game faces and did what we do best. Whatever, it is what it is - we have no 'off days' haha! If you guys want any info on anything you see in the photo, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment