Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#7

Although this post should be titled "What-To-Do-Instead-Of-Being-Productive". Catchy, no? So, this past couple of weeks, my priorities have shifted quite a bit. A couple of weeks ago, going to work and accumulating a good amount of money so i could go shopping and go out were all at the forefront of what i found "important" etc, but NOW, I'm way more focused on my internship and finding more ways to be creative. I'm on a bit of a 'Do Things That Make Me Happy' streak.

It may not be the most practical thing, but for now doing what makes me happy is mentally putting me in a good place. So alas, here's some photo spam of my life these past few weeks, yay.

THUG LIFE - No need to question what position i was in whilst taking this photo.
My lovely cousins 18th!
DIY Snapback - More info on this, next post!
Yes, you are seeing this picture correctly. I made my self a snapback visor! 
What happens when you mix spare time and Youtube.

I could attempt to explain what's going on in the last photo - but even i can't be totally sure! It's whatever though. I can explain the makeup though - that's what happens when you have a night to waste, and Youtube is at your disposal.

N.B: To anyone who is interested in that snapback I'm wearing, all will be explained in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment